Middle East Space Conference
8-10 January 2024
“Building Regional Space Ecosystem in a Fast-changing Global Environment”
The Sultanate of Oman, represented by the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Information Technology (MTCIT), is hosting the Middle East Space Conference (MESC) with the participation of senior executives in the space sector from government agencies and private sector companies around the world. The MESC aims to promote the space sector in the Middle East, and the role of the Sultanate of Oman as a strategic gateway to attract investments in space applications and technologies to the region.
The Ministry of Transport, Communications, and Information Technology will organize the Middle East Space Conference (MESC) 2024 in partnership with the French company Euroconsult during the period from January 8 to 10, 2024.
In this conference, Euroconsult, with its well-established approach in this field, used the participation of high-level representatives from various upstream and downstream space industry, including the regional government sector and investors, as this event attracted more than 350 experts and more than 15 space leaders. From all over the Middle East and from around the world.
Space topics focused on discussing the importance of key generations in the Middle East, including space strategies, space sector financing, market trends and opportunities in the space industry, cross-industry determination, Earth observation and other areas. It will also be held alongside a conference of local and international companies specializing specifically in space technologies and sciences, with the aim of attracting investment, establishing new business partnerships, and raising awareness of the technological developments taking place in the space sector.
- Striving to achieve the vision and objectives of the space policy and executive program
- Identify space sector investment opportunities in the region
- Spotlighting Oman as a strategic gateway for space services and applications in the region
- Strengthening connections and building partnerships between global and regional players
- Provide a platform for decision-makers to discuss key trends in the region
- Promoting international investments and technological advancements in the space sector
- Meeting between providers and beneficiaries of services and technologies
- Interacts with volunteer experiences among actors in the supply chain for sectors
- A hub for investment opportunities, partnerships and awareness about technological progress in the space sector industry